- Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of the site. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This site was created as a free service to make posting long URLs easier. This service is provided without warranty of any kind. Short URLs used in spam (including email and forum spam) will be disabled.
- This site may include third party content which is subject to that third party's terms and conditions of use.
- This site may include links to third party sites which are not related to this site and in relation to which we have no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between this site and that third party or any endorsement by this site of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this site.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- This site will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this site.
- Users will not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
Disclaimer: Please note that the information presented on this site (notably on the resources pages which include legal / international information) is presented as-is & while we make every effort to ensure it is up-to-date & accurate we cannot guarantee that it is free from errors. We are not liable in any way, shape or form for the use or misuse of information here.
Cookies: Our Site may use “cookies” to provide information on your computer. Cookies are pieces of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your device. We may use both session and persistent cookies on our own or through our third party service providers as described below. Cookies may save your preferences while you are at our Site, such as allowing for persistent login on pages that require logging in, and we may use them to provide you with tailored information and tracking as you use our Site. Cookies help us, among other things, to determine which areas of our Site are popular by tracking hits to those areas, which may in turn allow us or our third party providers to provide you with targeted information or advertising regarding our products and services. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept cookies, to be notified when a cookie is sent, or to reject cookies. The rejection or limitation of cookies by your browser may limit your ability to use our Site.
Information We Collect: We may or may not accumulate and store all user inputted information as well as your IP address, browser information & date and time of the record upon registration and at anytime that we deem necessary.
Account Security: User information such as your e-mail will never be revealed by us, however it is your responsibility in maintaining that account information isn’t shared.
Financial Information: We do not store any financial information provided during checkout. If you make payments on our site, we may share your payment information only with third-party payment service providers to process payments; prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; facilitate dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; and for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit and debit cards.
3rd Party Privacy: For the privacy acts of 3rd party links to other sites which include banner, popup and text link advertisements as well as general advertising links that may be displayed all throughout our web site, we do not take responsibility.
Site Security & HTTPS and Encryption
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal user data and other information transmitted to us. For example, we encrypt your personally identifiable information, and most, if not all requests from you to the server are created over a secure connection (HTTPS). However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Security – We take commercially reasonable steps to protect data, particularly financial information, transmitted through our Site. We cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services. You transmit information to us at your own risk and should take all necessary precautions regarding the information you transmit, either to our Site or elsewhere on the Internet.
Children – Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. For that reason, our Site does not solicit, collect or maintain personally identifiable information from users we actually know are under age 13. If you are a parent or guardian, please contact us if you believe information regarding a child has been collected by us through our Site.
Contacting Us – If you have additional questions about our use of information, please contact us.
If you do not want to receive e-mail(s) from us in the future, please let us know by contacting our Support Department via Support Link located above